**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

*We've moved offices! You can now find us in Fairchild 103, right across from the Hornig Library!*

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
ECO MEETING, 7 pm, Robo 108
Want to get more involved with solving sustainability issues on Dartmouth's campus? Have ideas for projects on waste, water, energy or food that you want to implement? Come to the first meeting of the Environmental Conservation Organization tonight. All are welcome, bring your friends and your ideas!

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
WHAT MATTERS TO ME AND WHY: PRESIDENT HANLON, 12 pm, Tucker Living Room
Join us in the Tucker Foundation Living Room next Tuesday for the first talk of our Winter '14 "What Matters to Me and Why" series. President Phil hanlon '77 will be with us! Light lunch will be provided.

THE PITCH, 7-9 pm, Loew Auditorium
Come watch students pitch their awesome ideas for innovative solutions to problems. Winners will receive funding and support for implementing their projects. This is a great opportunity to see some on the new biggest ideas on getting change done at Dartmouth and beyond!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
ECOVORES DINNER, 6 pm, Hillel
For our first dinner of the term we will be joining our friends at Hillel to celebrate Tu B'Shvat--the Jewish holiday celebrating trees! There will be lots of yummy food for everyone, so we hope to see you there! We'll talk a bit about the connection between food and faith and how much we love trees, so don't miss out.

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12-2 pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays!

ORGANIC FARM CLUB MEETING, 12 pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved with the farm? Have an idea for how the farm can be even more awesome? Curious what the farm does in the winter time to process maple sugar and prepare for spring planting? Come check out the Organic Farm Meeting! All are welcome, no prior farming experience necessary. Blitz "Dartmouth Organic Farm" for more info.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
INTRO TO MAPLE SUGARING WORKSHOP, 2 pm,  Meet behind Robo
Ever wondered how maple syrup is made? Want to try your hand at getting involved in the sugaring process at the farm? Just curious how that golden delicious syrup comes from an actual tree? Check out our first maple sugaring workshop! Rides leave behind Robo at 2 pm, back by 4:30.

NEXTWEEKNEXTWEEKNEXTWEEK
STUDENT FORUM ON GLOBAL LEARNING: LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND INTEGRATION INTO THE GLOBAL MARKET, Monday Jan 20th, 12:15 pm, Kemeny 105
Daniel Bornstein '14, Esteban Castano '14 and Michael Berger '14 will be sharing their insights on Local Communities and Integration into the Global m=Market at the 5th annual Student Forum on Global Learning. Also, sustainability allstar Kaila Pederson will be presenting on Global Education. Read more about the speakers here: Want to learn more? Check out http://tinyurl.com/lgs8fku

ALLWEEKALLWEEK
RADICAL JEWELRY MAKEOVER, Now--February 13th
Have broken, mismatched or costume jewelry you no longer want? Donate your cast-off jewelry items to the Radial Jewelry Makeover Project through the Hopkins Center. Donors will receive discount coupons to apply towards the purchase of a new piece created from what is collected. See more details at https://hop.dartmouth.edu/Online/communityventure

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/> AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!