So you want to box? or maybe you want to get into great shape? If so, join the club.

The Dartmouth Boxing Club will begin its regular practices today, Monday (1/13/14) from
5:00-6:30 pm in West Gym (lower floor of the gym) in the back by the punching bags

Regular club practices will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 5-6:30pm.
There will also be optional weekend practices (times TBD).

We provide hand-wraps, mouth-guards,  t-shirts, boxing equipment, training, etc. (*membership dues for new club members).
Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, we'll accommodate any particular needs.

Come workout, spar, and learn the 'sweet science.'
For questions regarding the club or PE credit, blitz the club account.