Like working with children?

Interested in learning about issues of homelessness in the Upper Valley?

Apply to volunteer with the Haven HW Club!

The Haven HW Club sends Dartmouth students to volunteer with the after-school program at the Upper Valley Haven, a homeless shelter in White River Junction. We help kids with homework, play games, and provide support to the program staff. Time commitment is 3-5:15PM one day a week, and we provide transportation to and from the Haven!

If you're interested, fill out the attached application and send it back to this account by Wednesday, January 15th at 6PM.

Any questions? Just blitz us!