Dartmouth Spectra

A new social group for queer* and allied students!

The first opening planning meeting for Dartmouth Spectra will be this evening at 7pm in Sarner 69. We will be discussing possible events for the term and electing the positions of Co-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary for 14W! Exec positions are open to members of all classes.

Our first event of the term will be a mixer in One Wheelock this Thursday from 6-9pm! If you are interested in meeting other queer* and allied students, come! All Spectra events are open to all Dartmouth undergraduate students.

*We use the word queer as an umbrella term that encompasses a number of identities, including (but not limited to) lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and questioning.