♛ Programming Board is at it again! ♛
Get ready because this time we're...

GOING TO THE BIG APPLE!

Trust us, you'll never get a better opportunity to take in the lights & the buzz for only $60. We're putting up you and up to 3 of your friends in the heart of it all and taking over all the stress of planning.

WARNING: read the entire blitz, because you only get one shot.

Details:

  *   Buses leave Hanover at 4PM on Friday, January 24th
  *   Leave NYC at 11AM on Sunday, January 26th
  *   Includes travel and a hotel room (4 person capacity per room) at the 5th Avenue Courtyard Marriott
  *   Open to all undergraduate students

Here's What You Do:

1) LIKE our page here - https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard to be eligible

2) Sign-ups will be in blocks. You can sign up as a single, or with a group of 2, 3 or 4 total (including yourself). Make sure you have your group set up before the survey link is released.

3) At exactly 5PM on Thursday, January 16, a link to a sign up survey will be posted on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard). One person from each group needs to fill this out. Multiple submissions will result in your block being discarded.

4) We will let you know by the end of the day Thursday whether you have gotten tickets or whether you have been put on the wait list. If you don't hear back from us by then, you have unfortunately not made either.

5) If you are chosen, you must bring us a form of payment by Friday, January 17th (details to follow) - either cash, Da$h or check. If your Da$h number is denied, we will be pulling the next person from the wait list, so make sure you have the funds in your account.

Rules:

  *   Space is limited! We will be selecting on a first-come first-serve basis by using the time-stamp on your submission until all spots have been filled.
  *   If the bus has almost reached capacity and your entire group doesn't fit, we will not split up your group. We will move on to the next group that fits.
  *   If you are signed up with multiple blocks, your name will be thrown out from both. Be very clear about who you are signing up with and which of you is going to fill out the survey.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.