Do you like to write? Have you ever written, or wanted to write, a short film? Well, now is your chance! Stories Growing Films (SGF), Dartmouth’s only student-run film group on campus, is looking for…

MOVIE SCRIPTS!!

That’s right! If you have an idea, put it on the paper. We are looking for 8 to 25 page shorts—either narrative scripts or documentaries (we do these now, WOHOO.)

SGF develops, directs, and produces one or two films every term. After production, we send them to film festivals. With a good script, one of these films could be YOURS!

When you submit your script, keep the following in mind:
1.   T   1.The deadline is December 7th at 11:59 PM (Which is after finals, and gives you room during the long break!!!)
21       2. Scripts must be sent in PDF format with no names on the document to[log in to unmask]
PPle    3. Please refer to the attached documents for more specific guidelines.

Any questions? Email us at [log in to unmask]