Tomorrow night the *Big Green* face-off against Colgate at *7:00 pm!*

We’re currently tied in the standings... so you *know* this is going to be
a rowdy game! .... If you can’t make it tomorrow night (What else you would
be doing on a Friday night...?) don’t you worry, don’t you worry child,
we’ve got another game for youuuuu!

*Saturday afternoon we’re hosting our first ever Teddy-Bear-Toss with Sigma
Nu! Each teddy bear you donate will benefit Fred's Fund, a charity
committed to making a child's stay in the intensive care unit at CHaD more
comfortable!*

 *Please bring a new, unused stuffed animal to donate to the Fund. The toss
will be after the 1st period!*

*Puck drops Saturday against Cornell (ranked 3rd in the nation... pfft no
biggie) at 4PM. *

Support Dartmouth Women’s Ice Hockey in our last home weekend before winter
break! :)

*DWIH *