Atheists, Humanists, Agnostics
Thursday 11/14
7 P.M.
@ Collis 218

This week, we have the lovely Rebecca Newberger Goldstein joining us for a discussion on her life and work! She's the author of such critically acclaimed books as:

Incompleteness: The Proof and Paradox of Kurt Godel
Betraying Spinoza: The Renegade Jew Who Gave Us Modernity
The Mind-Body Problem
36 Arguments for the Existence of God: A Work of Fiction

Among her many accomplishments, she was named the American Humanist Association's "Humanist of the Year" in 2011.

Everyone is welcome!
THERE WILL BE PIZZA.

AHA is a campus discussion club based around secularism that's dedicated to open, intellectual discussion. We're funny and friendly and people of all faiths and non-faiths are always welcome. Contact us at: [log in to unmask]