Dear all,

Tonight  we will continue our tango lesson taught by Romina Veron and Carlos Sosto, professional tango dancers from Buenos Aires (www.NuestroMundoTango.com.ar). After the lesson, we will show a documentary about the history of tango, don't miss this great opportunity if you are interested in learning about how tango evolves into such a beautiful dance!

Tango class for all levels
Time: 7:30-8:30 pm
Location: Occom Commons at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.  Attached please find a map of the class location.
Price: community member $10 per class.  Dartmouth undergraduate students: free.  All other students $5 per class.
Practica: 9-11 pm free for all.

Hope you can join us,
Ping (for DATS)