Error during command authentication.

The MLK Celebration Committee is currently accepting...
STUDENT ORGANIZATION NOMINATIONS for the SOCIAL JUSTICE AWARDS!

Do you know or are you a member of a student organization that has fostered positive community and equity or has demonstrated courage and perseverance for common humanity through projects, ideas, events, or visions?

Celebrate a student group's participation in making our campus and our world a better place!

Nominate them for the Social Justice Awards!

Student Organizations that have been recognized in the past include:

N O M I N A T I O N S   D U E   S U N D A Y

N O V E M B E R   17TH!

Submit nominations to: [log in to unmask].