TONIGHT
have dinner with MND favorite Timothy Pulju from the Linguistics Department!

TOPIC
Students' opinions of the distrib system

MENU
Cheesy Broccoli Hot Dish
Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
Minnesota Bars

WHAT?
MND is a Dartmouth tradition where a different professor is invited every week to lead a casual, low-key discussion about a topic of their choice a home-cooked meal. Everyone is welcome!

~*Cosponsored by Programming Board*~

Where is Amarna?
Head down East Wheelock toward the gym and keep going through the stoplight. We're the second house on the left, with "AMARNA" written above the door. Trust us - it's worth the walk.

What is Amarna?
Amarna is an undergraduate society with 100% open membership. We watch movies, put on tails events, play games, and host Wine & Cheese - the classiest campus-wide event of the term. We also have open meetings on Wednesdays at 9pm, so come by, say hi, and check us out for yourself! Or send us a blitz to be put on our invite list.

~Amarna. Not a house, a home.~