It's that time of year again...

Become a part of the magic of Dartmouth's 103rd Winter Carnival!

Join us to
-Plan awesome Carnival events
-Help pick an epic Carnival poster that you will one day show off to your children
-Be a part of the snow sculpture
-and generally make it the best Carnival ever!

We are pleased to announce that the first/only meeting of fall term for Winter Carnival Council will occur this Tuesday (10/29) at 5:30 pm in Collis 303(that big room on Collis 3rd floor).

We'll explain a little more about what happens during Winter Carnival, divide up into Committees, and**ANNOUNCE THE THEME**

If you can't make it, no problem. You can definitely still be involved in making Carnival happen. Just blitz us back if you want to be involved but can't make it.

We hope to see you there!
- Your Winter Carnival Co-Chairs