Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear Dartmouth community,

YouTube will be airing its first ever YouTube Music Awards show (YMTA)
at 6pm on Sunday, November 3, 2013!

The YouTube Music Awards will celebrate the artists and songs that YouTube users have turned into global hits in the past year.

This event will stream live from New York City and will be hosted by Actor Jason Schwartzman.

There will be performances from guests including Eminem, Lady Gaga, Arcade Fire and YouTube-fueled phenomenons such as the music-video collective CDZA and violinist Lindsey Stirling.

Want to see the inaugural YouTube Music Awards Show at Dartmouth?

Join your Google Student Ambassador, Jordan Kunzika ‘16, and the Women in Computer Science Club as we host a viewing party for the YouTube Music Awards!

Our party will be hosted at Sarner Underground on Sunday, November 3rd, 5:30pm-8:30pm.

We will provide:
  • Free Food!
  • Google & YouTube Swag!
  • BINGO for special prizes!
  • Voting for your favorite videos!
  • One lucky attendee will walk home with a brand new Nexus 7!
This event is open to the entire Dartmouth community!

To RSVP and get more updates about Google at Dartmouth in the future, please fill out the form at this link. The RSVP isn't necessary to attend the party, but would be greatly appreciated since it will help us organize the party better.

If you have any other questions about this upcoming event, email your Google Student Ambassador, Jordan Kunzika, at Jordan.S.Kunzika.16@Dartmouth.edu.