Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hello everyone!

Please join us for a very special Multi-Faith Conversation TONIGHT Tuesday, Oct. 29th from 5:45-7pm in the Tucker Foundation.

We will be talking with Sharif Rosen, who just finished serving as the Director of Student Services at the Qasid Arabic Institute in Amman, Jordan (since December of 2008).  Before that, Mr. Rosen served for 3 years as the Community Relations Director at UMMA Community Clinic in South LA.

In addition to meeting Mr. Rosen and learning more about his experiences, we will discuss if it is possible to use all our technology – email, facebook, twitter, iPhones, etc. - in a mindful way.  What do you think?  Is what we do on technology all just mindless, or do we simply write it off as such?

This week’s meal is being catered by EBAs so RSVPs would be much appreciated!  I hope to see you there.

Wishing you a peaceful and successful week,

Maggie Rowland
Student Director of ORSL

PS: don't forget about Voices of Faith next Tuesday, November 5th, in Collis common ground @6pm. Come hear student stories about how faith and spirituality impacts their lives at Dartmouth! Catered dinner will be served.