*APPLY TO COLLIS GOVERNING
BOARD!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OKM3LE3AAePZzc1XgHWUO2G-IbdoPOcBIncSijWQtV8/viewform>
*

What is Collis Governing Board, you ask?

CGB, as we are commonly known, is a student organization that puts on
events throughout the year. These include Microbrew Thursdays, Open Mic,
Donuts and Cider, Poker Nights, dance parties, and much more!

If you were involved in student government or ASB in the past—or are
interested in doing more at the College—this may be a  great fit for
you! Collis
Governing Board works with many other organizations to bring a diverse
offering of events to campus. If you have awesome ideas to create new
programming, may it be bringing a band to campus, or planning a major rager
for a big weekend, we would love to have you on board!

Applications can be found
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OKM3LE3AAePZzc1XgHWUO2G-IbdoPOcBIncSijWQtV8/viewform>!
If you have any questions, blitz back at [log in to unmask] *APPLICATIONS
ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 16TH!*

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the following into
your browser:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OKM3LE3AAePZzc1XgHWUO2G-IbdoPOcBIncSijWQtV8/viewform

--
Like One Wheelock on Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/OneWheelock>
Like CGB on Facebook!  <https://www.facebook.com/CollisGoverningBoard>

Tuesdays
*Poker Night*
Beginner or expert, play poker. $30, $20, $10 Prizes every week!
Collis 218 | 8pm-9:30pm

Wednesdays
*Kwame's Open Mic*
A Wednesday staple. Green Fish first, then come show your talents at
Kwame's Open Mic with Lou's Pies!
One Wheelock | 9:15pm-10:30pm

Thursdays
 *Game-night with Microbrews
*
Enjoy some fun board games with friends while you sample microbrews from
far and wide. Come hang out with us.
One Wheelock | 8pm-10pm