Atheists, Humanists, Agnostics.
Thursday 10/03 @ 7 P.M. @ Collis 218

This week: THE ORIGIN OF LIFE! Intelligent Design, Evolution, and Creationism

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE- not only will we talk about all of these lovely subjects, but also we'll discuss what should be taught in school curriculums! Exciting stuff.

Everyone is welcome, and debates are wholeheartedly encouraged.

AHA is a campus discussion club based around secularism that's dedicated to open, intellectual discussion. We're funny and friendly and people of all faiths and non-faiths are always welcome. Contact us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>