To join the Epsilon Chapter of Alpha Pi Omega Sorority, Inc.
for an Informal Interest Meeting

at the Center for Gender and Student Engagement
This Sunday Oct. 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM
There will be Pie! :)

Alpha Pi Omega Sorority, Inc., is the country’s oldest historically Native American greek letter organization. Founded at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill on Sept. 1, 1994, the sorority has more than 500 sisters nationwide and 13 chartered chapters.

We are truly a united sisterhood of Indigenous women who are committed to each other, our communities, tribes, families, academic excellence and self-empowerment.

[cid:09d9e771-34f2-4363-939f-167681096e04]