*~*~*~*THIS WEEK IN THE PAN-ASIAN COMMUNITY!*~*~*~*

Events listed in chronological order:

  1. Dartmouth Chinese Cultural Society (DCCS) Hot Pot
  2. Milan South Asian Society Open Board Meeting
  3. China Care Meeting
  4. Pan Asian Wellness Initiative General Meeting
  5. Dartmouth Chinese Dance Troupe Practices
  6. Raaz Performance

DCCS Hot Pot - Open to Campus1
Monday 8pm
Fahey Ground Floor
Milan South Asian Association Open Board Meeting
Monday 9pm
PAC Room, Robo 104
China Care Meeting
Wednesday 8pm
Collis 219
Pan Asian Wellness Initiative General Meeting
Thursday 6 pm
PAC room
Dartmouth Chinese Dance Troupe
Friday 3-5 pm (Jasmine Dance), 5-6 pm (Optional Practice)
Saturday 4-6 pm (Falling Flowers Dance)
Manley 86
Raaz Raunak Showcase Performance
Saturday 8 pm
Harvard University

Questions? Want to get involved?
Get in touch with the Pan Asian community by blitzing the Pan Asian Council or checking out our Facebook page and blog!
Office of Pan Asian Student Advising (OPASA) drop-in hours: Wednesdays from 3-5pm in 125 Carson. For more information about OPASA visit our website!