Start planning NOW!

Nearly twenty academic departments with FSP, LSA, and exchange programs are holding:

ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS

  • Meet the professors who will lead study abroad programs and make application decisions - What do you need to know?
  • Hear from past program participants about their experiences - What did they learn?
  • Learn how to fit your study abroad plans into your D-Plan, major, or minor!

More than 50% of Dartmouth students participate in off-campus programs - that could be you!

We strongly suggest that you to start planning NOW - application deadlines for most 2014-2015 (14X, 14F, 15W, 15S) programs are due February 1, 2014.  We know 15S seems so far away!

Department open houses will run **this week,** from Monday, October 7th, through Thursday, October 10th

See the full schedule of department open house times and locations here:
http://ocp-prod.dartmouth.edu/_customtags/ct_FileRetrieve.cfm?File_ID=040172774F74007A72070074031F70057A781B7D750A746B7302057376007C047273000772060406

These open houses are only held once per year - now is your chance! Check out as many departments and programs, as you'd like (you can apply for as many programs as you want!). The information sessions are a non-binding, casual way to explore a program.

If you've already been accepted into a 2013-2014 program, your attendance is not necessary.