Are you amped up about environmental issues?

    Want to learn about effective advocating?

Interested in policy?

    Want to meet with like youth from all over the country?

Come with us to Powershift 2013! Powershift 2013 is a youth convergence of over 10,000 youth from all over the country who want to find solutions for a livable future. There’ll be speakers, panels, skills building sessions, breakout groups and more!

For more information, check out http://www.wearepowershift.org/conference/about.

This year, powershift is happening October 18th to the 21st in Pittsburgh, PA.

Dartmouth is bringing a delegation down to Pittsburg and we want you to join us! We’ll be driving down Friday afternoon, October 18th, and coming back to campus on Monday (the exact times are still TBD). Transport and housing will be covered but you do have to pay a registration fee of $65.

If you’re interested or just want more information, blitz us your questions! If you want to participate in Powershift, blitz us

- Your name

- If you are Dartmouth driver certified (or are willing to become so)

- and Whether you have paid the registration fee (which can be found on the powershift website).

If the registration fee is prohibitive for you, let us know and we can provide scholarships.

REGISTER HERE:

http://www.wearepowershift.org/register

DEADLINE: The last day to sign up for Powershift for Dartmouth students is October 1st. So sign up now!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rachel squared and Bean

To sign up or for more information, blitz: r[log in to unmask]