**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
BIG GREEN BUS MOVIE SCREENING AND INFO SESSION, 7 pm, Collis 212
Come see our feature film, The Calm of the Storm, to learn about the Big Green Bus' 2013 Summer Tour and to ask any questions you may have about the program. Applying for the bus? This is the perfect way to learn more!

ECO MEETING, 7:30 pm, Robo 106
Check out the first meeting of the Environmental Conservation Organization this term. Bring your ideas and your friends, we'll be picking our projects for the year!

GROWING CHANGE INFO SESSION, 9 pm, Tucker Living Room
Interested in volunteering? Want to help design and teach a farm to school curriculum to a local elementary school? Come hear more about how to get involved with Growing Change!

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
DARTMOUTH HUMANITARIAN ENGINEERING, 8 pm, Spanos Auditorium in Thayer
All are welcome to our first meeting of the term. Come check out all of the exciting opportunities, both on campus and internationally, to get involved with DHE this year!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
DC3 MEETING, 6:30 pm, Haldeman 124
Interested in discussing international environmental issues? Come check out our first meeting!

FILM SCREENING AND DIRECTOR Q&A, 7 pm, Loew Auditorium in the VAC
Dan Susman '10 is back on campus to present his film, Growing Cities: A Film about Urban Farming in America. Dan's passion for city farming originated when he worked on an urban farm in Portland, OR. Ever since, he has been dreaming of how to bring it back to his community and to people across the nation. One short documentary he made, Landmark, examined the social and political issues around developing a piece of land in his community. Screening will be held at 7 pm and with a Q&A with the Director at 8:30 pm.

WEST VIRGINIA ALTERNATIVE SPRING BREAK, 7 pm, Carson L 01
Want to know more about the opportunity to travel to West Virginia over spring break to learn about national energy sources and environmental justice? Come to our first informational meeting!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OFFICE HOURS, 12-2 pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays!

BIG GREEN BUS MOVIE SCREENING, 7 pm, Robo Basement
Come see our feature film, The Calm of the Storm, to learn about the Big Green Bus' 2013 Summer Tour and to ask any questions you may have about the program. Applying for the bus? This is the perfect way to learn more!

ALLWEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK
POWERSHIFT 2013
Want to attend the nation's largest youth environmental conference this fall? Sign up now for Powershift 2013!!
Visit www.wearepowershift.org or blitz Rachel Margolese ([log in to unmask]) for more information

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!