A new year academic year has started and so the cycling team keeps on rollin'. In order to let 17s and others who are new to the team learn more about us, we are hosting a presentation of the team and a team dinner.

Monday 23rd
7pm: Team Dinner in Foco (53 Commons)
8pm: Team Meeting/Presentation in Moore B03

Danielle, the team's VP, and I, the team's P, will meet and greet you in the lobby of Foco. If late, we will be sitting by a round table on the second floor. At 8 we will proceed with a presentation about how the team works, what we do, and how YOU can get involved.

In the meantime, check out our beautiful faces, results, and such on our Facebook at facebook.com/dartmouthcyclingteam