Hello, prospective bandies!

Dartmouth's premier mobile musical organization (a.k.a the Dartmouth College Marching Band) is having our first rehearsal TODAY at 4 p.m. We meet in Hartman rehearsal hall, in the basement of the Hopkins Center.

Everyone is welcome, even if you've never marched-- or maybe even played an instrument-- before! Come on over, and we'll help get you started.

You can even get P.E. credit for coming to band, plus you get to hang out with a chill group of musicians who love to have fun.

Blitz [log in to unmask] if you have any questions!

See you there,

The DCMB