Are you Japanese? Interested in Japan and its culture? Want to make friends who are also interested? If you said yes to any of those, come to the first Dartmouth Japan Society meeting of the year on Wednesday. 9/18 at 6:00 PM in Collis 218! No Japanese language experience required.

We have regular movie nights, conversation tables, casual get-togethers, and a whole slew of special programming! Some top events from last year include alumni guest speakers and an arts-and-crafts workshop at the Hood Museum .

If you can't make this meeting and/or would like to be on our blitz list, blitz us back to let us know!