Sung before?
Thought about singing before?
Sing all the time in the shower but never shared your gift with the world?

If the answer to any of the above is “yes” or “no”:

Audition for the Dodecaphonics!

Dartmouth’s premier co-ed a cappella group, the Dodecs, is looking for talented and awesome ‘17s who want to join us in singing great music and having an awesome time doing it.

Come to one of our events this week to hear a few songs, meet the group, and learn about a cappella at Dartmouth:

Auditions for girls are this Saturday, September 21st, and auditions for guys are on Sunday the 22nd.

Feel free to blitz "[log in to unmask]with any questions about a cappella, auditions, or anything else! We’re looking forward to meeting you!

- The Dodecs