The Dartmouth Boxing Club is now beginning its regular practices.

-> 5:00-7:00 pm in West Gym (lower floor of the gym) in the back by the punching bags

Regular club practices are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 5:00-7:00pm.
There will also be optional weekend practices.

No need to bring any equipment for the practices as we provide most of what is needed (unless you prefer your own personal boxing gloves, etc).

***For PE Credit, you will need to register for the boxing club through course election on bannerstudent (only sign up if you are actually intending on making at least 13 of the practices throughout the term to qualify for PE credit).

We accommodate all skill levels and types of individuals here at Dartmouth, whether student (undergraduate and graduate) or faculty.

For questions, blitz the account or [log in to unmask]