**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
GREEN GROUPS DESSERT FEED
6 pm, Fahey First Floor Lounge

Come enjoy the kick-off event of the year for sustainability at Dartmouth! Eat delicious home-made desserts, mingle with members of Green Groups, learn about some of the awesome projects for fall term and GET INVOLVED! Bring friends, bring ideas, bring an appetite! All years welcome (we want to see you there upperclassmen!)

OFFICE OF SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE
Applications due @ 5 pm to [log in to unmask]
Check out the job descriptions and applications here:
http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/calendar
Internships not open to freshmen--'17s should apply to be EcoReps!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
SUSTAINABILITY OFFICE HOURS
12-2pm, Robinson Hall 108
Curious about how to get involved with sustainability? Have a cool idea? Want to nosh on some  delicious baked goods and chat with folks from the Office of Sustainability? Come visit us and check out all of the awesome ways to get involved!

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
COMMUNITY COOKOUT
12-2pm, Tuck Mall
This is a zero waste event! Come find sustainability reps and learn about where all of our waste ends up at Dartmouth

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
ECOREPS APPLICATIONS DUE
Applications due @ 5 pm to [log in to unmask]
Check out the job description and applications here:

http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/calendar
EcoReps internships are open to FRESHMEN ONLY!

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!