Morning Glory Community Fellowship will hold worship service Sunday, September 22nd in the first-floor lounge of Cutter/Shabazz Residence Hall. We will begin at 11:00 a.m.

Come out and participate in a wonderful morning of praise, worship, and fellowship!

We hope that you will join us as we celebrate who God is and what He is doing in our lives.

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1
Morning Glory Community Fellowship (MGCF) is a student-led, non-denominational Christian group influenced by African-American worship traditions. ALL are welcome!!

Questions? Blitz us for more information.