SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st. DARTMOUTH HALL 105 THEATER. DOORS OPEN AT 10 PM. Show Starts at 10:15 PM. Come for the Laughs, Stay because we locked the doors.

Ever wanted to be part of a live television show audience? They're back. By popular demand, The Dartmouth Broadcasting Company is bringing back its LATE NIGHT COMEDY SERIES. Dartmouth Tonight is a professionally produced late night television show shot on the Dartmouth College campus every Saturday. Last term, we packed Dartmouth 105 to capacity. Let's do it again. Seating is available on a first come first serve basis. Come relax with the Dartmouth Tonight crew for 40 minutes before you go out and party! Be a part of our live audience.

Featuring: Neil Patrick Harris but not actually and some guy that looks like Ryan Gosling.

P.S. Freshmen - This episode is for you. Dartmouth Hall is that big white building adjacent to the green. Theater is on the lower level.