Stories Growing Films (SGF), Dartmouth’s student-run film production group on campus, has SO many things for you to do. What are you waiting for?

GET INVOLVED!

1.     THIS Saturday, September 21, we will have a meeting/info session at noon in the Visual Arts Center (VAC). We will be screening Stickup Artist, one of the films we made last year.

2.     While recommended, actors are not required to attend Saturday’s meeting. We will be having open auditions for our next short film on Monday Sep 23 (8-11 PM) and Tuesday (7-10 PM) Sep 24.

3.     We have so many cool positions that are being offered! You can be our production designer, equipment manager, costume manager, or do publicity and marketing! And guess what? NO experience is necessary.

4.     Finally, for all aspiring writers, we will be holding a script contest for our next short film. Submissions will be due Sunday, December 8th at 11:59 PM.

Oh, and here is a link to our first film, Hey Tolu: http://vimeo.com/74794790

Any questions/comments/concerns? Blitz us at [log in to unmask]