Interested in trying out for the co-ed Club Tennis 'A' Team?

We will be holding girls' tryouts for the 'A' team today 5-630 PM and guys' tryouts from 5-630 PM tomorrow at the Topliff Tennis Courts (hard courts next to the gym).

The Club Tennis 'A' Team is a small, competitive, co-ed team that competes in both regional and national tournaments throughout the year. We practice year round, and we are currently looking for new members!

Please feel free to blitz 'Dartmouth Club Tennis' with any questions. We hope to see you all there!

DCT