Dear tangueros,

This Monday night (7/29) we are on the sixth class of  our 9-week beginner tango lesson taught by Romina Veron and Carlos Sosto, professional tango dancers from Buenos Aires (www.NuestroMundoTango.com.ar).  Please note the location: class will be held in Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH.
Practica will follow at the same location from 9-11 pm, and it's free for all!

9-week Beginner Class
Time: 7:30-8:30 pm
Location: Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH.  Attached please find a map of the class location.
Price: community member $10 per class, $72 whole series.  Dartmouth undergraduate students: free due to COSO funding.  All other students $5 per class, $35 whole series.
Practica: free for all.

Hope you can join us,
Lan
For DATS