Last Week, Kerry announced the Resumption of Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks!

...But what does this really mean?

What are both sides asking for to Return to the Table?

Why should this time around be any different?

Curious to lean more about the Peace Talks, US Foreign Policy in the Middle-East, and what Peace could really look like?

Join J Street U for an informal lunch discussion, Today (Thursday) at 12 in Foco (on the dark side).

*Let us know if you're planning on coming by blitzing the account so we can make sure that you find us.*

J Street U is the student arm of J Street -- a pro-Israel, pro-peace group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth on Facebook*
*Like J Street U on Facebook*