Actively Moving Forward (AMF, http://www.studentsofamf.org) is a national student grief support/service group with a mission to support college students grieving the illness or death of a loved one. Because there was not a community for bereaved students on campus, we were inspired to start a chapter of AMF at Dartmouth to bring students together to turn pain and loss into positive action. Last spring we established a wonderful chapter at Dartmouth and a service group for raising awareness and funds for causes important to our chapter's members.
AMF is a great resource and family on campus and anyone and everyone is welcome! Whether you are personally grieving or if you are simply a friend looking to better understand how to help a grieving friend.

Meetings are in Tucker 105, Thursdays 7:30-9:00pm
 If you are interested in becoming a member, please sign up for future updates below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DSAxcmquBp0CrJSrEDPLXGCs3zYZ_RO5mjv3vMoM-x4/viewform

Thanks!
KC Cord '15

*A quick overview of what our meetings looked like last term:

 -We all introduced ourselves and discussed the setup of AMF and our inspiration for starting the group.

-In short, we started a chapter of AMF to create a community for grieving students to relate to each other and find a place to discuss our experiences with each other and also do service work together to fight back against diseases/issues that have affected our lives, our families, and our friends.
-AMF is divided into a Support Group and a Service Group, most people at the meeting signed up to do both, but a few people, especially those not grieving, signed up for only the Service Group, which is totally fine. Sign up for whatever group you want!