To keep it simple - we are starting a Make-A-Wish chapter at Dartmouth.  The Make-A-Wish Foundation works with young children with terminal illnesses to provide them with the wish of their dreams.  Meeting Justin Bieber to building a playhouse to singing in front of a large audience, are all examples of the wishes that the foundation grants.  At Dartmouth we hope to bring a group of students together to be trained as wish granters and to work on projects with local Hanover children who have terminal illnesses.  We have begun reaching out to local partners and have already engaged the Make-A-Wish Foundation to become an official chapter.

Come join us this Tuesday at 8pm in Tucker 105 to learn more about our goals and how you can get involved!

Thanks,

Make-A-Wish Dartmouth