Spaulding...the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Film Society.

Today at DFS, I will do my absolute best not to completely Trek out on you...but I can't promise I won't lead a group shouting of "Khaaaaaaaaannn!"

In honor of Rear Window, we will talk about voyeurism in cinema, or films that made you think differently about the act of watching. Do you like being aware of watching a film, or do you find that it takes you out of it? We will also go over the series proposal process--the first round of proposals will be at our meeting on 7/29, and we will be proposing series for the W14 term. And did I mention there would be KFC involved?

There will be KFC involved.

Hab SoSll' Quch!

(That's Klingon for, "Your mother has a smooth forehead.")

See you at 6!

Johanna

COME TO DFS
Every Monday at 6 in Wilson 205: