[cid:9a85f1aa-b7b2-437c-bc2b-cd5ceb4cba9b]

DARTMOUTH 105. DOORS OPEN AT 7:30. Show Starts at 8 PM. Come for the Laughs, stay because we told you to.

Ever wanted to be part of a live television show audience? They're back. By popular demand, The Dartmouth Broadcasting Company is bringing back its LATE NIGHT COMEDY SERIES. Dartmouth Tonight is a professionally produced television show shot on the Dartmouth College campus every Saturday. Attendance is mandatory for all 15s with any school pride. Seating is available on a first come first serve basis (but seriously, we have a freaking auditorium, so get over here and laugh with us for 40 minutes before you hit the frats). Be a part of our live audience. Be a part of Dartmouth's freaking history.

Or else...