Come join the Dartmouth Sustainability community tonight for EcoVores dinner! Always wanted to get involved but haven't had the chance yet? Want to visit the farm? Like eating good food? Stop by -- we are fun, friendly, ready to meet new people, and reconnect with students who have been involved in the past!

****First Ecovores Dinner of the term!****

TONIGHT @ 7pm at the Sustainable Living Center we will be having a dinner discussion to kick off a summer of sustainable food and fun. Come talk about sustainability, agriculture, good food, or just hang out.
Special guest Rosi Kerr, the Director of Sustainability will be joining us!

The dinner is sustainable, vegetarian, delicious and free. We'll be planning the next few dinners as well, so definitely come to learn how you can get involved.