***SHEBAlite AUDITIONS***

Hey '15ssssssssssssss!!!

Think you can dance?
Know you can dance?
Unsure of whether or not you can dance?

Well the time to finally put those skills to the test is here! Come to SHEBAlite auditions!

Details Details Details!!
When: TODAY, Friday, June 21st at 4 pm
Where: Poolview rooms in the gym

EVERYONE's encouraged to come out to auditions, regardless of dance experience!
Shebalite is the sophomore summer version of SHEBA. If you want to have fun getting down with your fellow '15s this summer, come audition!

We'll teach you a few dances of our own, which you will perform for us in small groups. Then, at the end you'll have the option of showing some of your own choreo or sweet freestyling. Make sure to bring water and a snack.

Blitz SHEBA Dance Group if you have any questions or if you can't make the scheduled audition time. We want everyone to have the chance to audition if they would like to.

See you there!
George "Eccentrixx" Sy '15
Olivia "Eccho" Field '15
Sheya "SaphFire" Jabouin '15