Sign up for a DOC trip, get outside and enjoy the spring weather!

To sign up for any trip, just blitz that trip's leader. Signups are first come, first serve.

Trips are cheap ($5 or less usually) and often free if you're a DOC member!

 These trips are beginner friendly and require no previous experience unless otherwise noted.

WEDNESDAY
Organic Farm
Come seed some beautiful sunflowers! And other things to do!
Meet at the Advance Transit bus stop in front of the Hop at 10:30am, back by 1:30pm
Rain or shine!

THURSDAY

Ledyard Canoe Club
Feed at Ledyard at 6:30

FRIDAY
ALL DOC
Come celebrate a great Spring term this Friday at the DOC Spring BBQ!

This Friday from 4-7 we will be grilling and hanging out at Bartlett Tower as a final celebration of the outdoors before finals period.  We will have ropes set up on Bartlett Tower because you know you've always wanted to climb a campus landmark! We will also be slacklining, tossing frisbees, and generally having a good time.

Stop by anytime to grab some free food and hang out with friends!

*Bartlett Tower is located on the hill behind Fairchild Hall. Blitz back for directions

SATURDAY
Cabin and Trail
What: Mt. Gile Hike
When: Saturday, 1pm-4pm
Leaders: Becca Novello, Jesse Rieb
Come on a chill hike up Mt. Gile in Norwich! We'll enjoy the spring weather and the views from the fire tower on top. Round trip distance is about 2 miles. Absolutely no hiking experience necessary.
Cost: Free! (bring your own snacks)
Blitz: Jesse T. Rieb with questions or to sign up.

The Fifty needs people to help out here in Hanover. Chances are that whenever you're available, we'll have something for you to do! We especially need people to help man the safety phone! Blitz [log in to unmask] if you're interested in lending a hand! Thanks!

SUNDAY
Cabin and Trail
What: The Ascensions Feed
Sunday @ 2:00pm
Cost: FREE!
Come enjoy a free feed to celebrate our newly ascended leaders! Like other ascensions feeds, all the food will be orange and black. It will be cooked by Steve Tebbe and while he's not sure what he'll be cooking , he promises that the food will be fantastic! All that's guaranteed is some 'sweet' sweet potato fries! Come take a break from studying and enjoy this special feed! Also, this feed will be vegetarian and gluten free for those with dietary restrictions.
Where: The Rock (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml)
Blitz Steve Tebbe with any questions!

MONDAY
Ledyard Canoe Club
DOC Challenge

What it is: The DOC Challenge is a triathlon for pairs. You and a partner have to canoe part of the thrilling White river, run ~9 miles on the Appalachian Trail back to campus, and finally, paddle around Gilman Island from Ledyard and back.

At Ledyard, there will be a barbecue waiting for all the participants and a PRICE for the winners.

When it is: Monday May 29th, Memorial Day (= no classes), from morning to afternoon.

Sign up: Blitz Ledyard Canoe Club with your name and the name of your partner by this Friday. There is a limited number of spots so sign up soon. Sign up now. Challenge yourself.