Come celebrate a great Spring term this Friday at the DOC Spring BBQ!

This Friday from 4-7 we will be grilling and hanging out at Bartlett Tower as a final celebration of the outdoors before finals period.  We will have ropes set up on Bartlett Tower because you know you've always wanted to climb a campus landmark! We will also be slacklining, tossing frisbees, and generally having a good time.

Stop by anytime to grab some free food and hang out with friends!

*Bartlett Tower is located on the hill behind Fairchild Hall. Blitz back directions