Hey everyone!

So the weekend of May 10th the Dartmouth Quantitative Finance Society will be making a trip to New York City to see the American Museum of Finance and the New York Stock Exchange! There are a lot to see and learn on Wall Street so this is a great opportunity for those of you truly interested in finance. We unfortunately only have enough funds to spend two nights and only enough space for a limited number of people. We will be staying at a hotel in Manhattan and will be driving down Friday May 10th after 2's and coming back Sunday.  We will be taking people first come first serve so blitz back asap if you're interested!

Thank You,

Dartmouth Quantitative Finance Society
6181 Hinman
Dartmouth College