*APPLY TO SPCSA*

The Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault is accepting applications for membership.

The deadline is this Sunday April 21 at 10pm.

Q&A with the SPCSA

Who are we?

We are a student committee that is student governed.

We are work closely with the Office of the President and the Dean's Office.

We communicate the needs of the students to the administration.

We provide the student perspective to the administration and the College.

We meet once a week for one hour.

ConstitutionMailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "bl2prd0310.outlook.com" claiming to be http://www.dartmouth.edu/sexualabuse/involved/spcsa_constitution.pdf

Who do we work with?

The Office of the President

The Office of the Dean of the College

Committee on Student Safety and Accountability (COSSA)

The Sexual Abuse Awareness Program (SAAP)

Office of Judicial Affairs

Committee on Standards (COS)

Dartmouth Bystander Initiative (DBI)

Dartmouth Institutional Research

Dartmouth College Health Improvement Program (DCHIP)

What have we done?

- Administrative prioritisation of the issue of sexual assault at Dartmouth

- The addition of one more full time SAAP coordinator

- 2 Annual Symposiums on Sexual Assault resulting in recommendations*

- The SPCSA Minigrant to financially support student research into sexual violence

- The SPCSA Key Informant Research Project

- Safe Ride services

- Green Team program

- First Responder Training for faculty and staff

- The centralisation of resources for response to sexual violence on campus

- Collaboration with COSSA

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "bl2prd0310.outlook.com" claiming to be http://www.dartmouth.edu/sexualabuse/symposium_recommendations.pdf

What are we looking for?

We are looking for student leaders from all areas of campus.

Knowledge and experience working with the issue of sexual assault is helpful but it is not required.

We will provide students with a comprehensive orientation on the issue and current initiatives.

We want you to contribute your perspectives, and those of your communities, to our work.

Want to know more?

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "bl2prd0310.outlook.com" claiming to be http://www.dartmouth.edu/sexualabuse/involved/spcsa.html

Blitz one of our members to talk.

Chair