Maybe it's a little windy outside. So what?

Tonight (4/2) at 7, we're having our first "PB goes Downtown" of the term! To celebrate it with us. Come to Morano at 7 for a free gelato. Come with some friends and hang out in their expanded shop! Maybe grab a coffee or cappuccino while you're at it!

Simple Plan:

Come at 7 to Morano Gelato to get a free gelato.
Cash runs out early and as soon as the money is gone, the deal is over

See you there!

- PB

Like our Facebook Page or Twitter at
https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard
or
https://twitter.com/DartmouthPB
for exclusive dates and times of big events.

Got a suggestion? Don't just sit there! Tell us what you're thinking! Events, marketing, whatever, if you have ideas, email us!