Just a reminder that the DCGH Director applications are due TOMORROW APRIL 1 at NOON.

If you're looking to get involved in the global health community at Dartmouth in a huge way, then this is the job for you!

Blitz your completed applications to [log in to unmask]. Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

XO DCGH

P.S. What is DCGH, you ask? Well, the Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health is a group focused on peer education about world health issues. We are in the process of planning our first termly education campaign, and we want YOU to be a part of it!