Hello Dartmouth!

Interested in social justice? Want to help bring 500 members of the queer community to Dartmouth? Actually 500, can you imagine that?? Then you should check out IvyQ!

IvyQ is an annual 4-day-long conference where members of the LGBTQ+ community come together to both meet each other andpromote and discuss LGBTQ+ issues. And this year Dartmouth is submitting a bid to HOST it!

Our next meeting is tomorrow at 5pm in Robo! If you haven’t come to a meeting before, it doesn’t matter. We need help with all parts of the bid (from programming to layout to campus logistics to website design), so all are welcome; come check it out!

To see what we have done so far in preparing our bid to host the conference, please check out our Dartmouth IvyQ GoogleDocs folder:
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B3vQYV5AQYdyZlZHZDdCZzZBNEk/edit?usp=sharing

From your co-chairs,
Zac Myslinski and Melina Bartels