Dear campus,

SPCSA's Second Annual Symposium on Sexual Assault, rescheduled from its original Winter Carnival date, will take place on Sunday, April 7th at noon in Alumni Hall. The Symposium will follow the Greenways 40th Anniversary of Coeducation farewell brunch. We look forward to seeing you, alumni, faculty, staff and community members then. All are welcome to join us as we discuss recent developments in responding to and preventing sexual violence at Dartmouth, and what future change must still be made.

Please help us prepare for the event by registering at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lf7NFaiyLYxg3EiuTF4hwzfPWmXUGyajAQOUsfcnLJk/viewform.

To learn more about Greenways, visit http://dartmouth.org/greenways/index.html)<http://dartmouth.org/greenways/index.html%29.>.

Thank you,
The SPCSA