COME TO THE LAST DCGH MEETING OF THE TERM!!

This week, we will be pitching term projects- bring your ideas, and maybe they will turn into DCGH's next big project

Also, there will be board applications for spring and next year's leadership! Looking to play a key role in global health education all around the Dartmouth campus? This is your chance!

Did we mention... there will be food! Fruit and wings for all!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?

Haldeman 124
Tuesday 3/5 9:00-10:00 PM

XO DCGH

P.S. What is DCGH, you ask? Well, the Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health is a group focused on peer education about world health issues. We are in the process of planning our first termly education campaign, and we want YOU to be a part of it! So, come to the meeting or blitz us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.