Hey there!

Do you like juggling?  Acrobatics?  Fire?  How about having friends and giving/receiving hugs?  If you answered "yes," or "no, but I want to learn!" to any of the above, than you should come check out the Northern Lights!  We're Dartmouth's newest and coolest circus club, and we want you to come and play with us!  Absolutely no prior experience necessary, all you need is a willingness to learn and have fun!  Our first meeting will be this Friday from 3-5 in the climbing gym.  Come ready to learn, hang out, and do things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIzGnoYUtc

Love and human towers,
Jacob, Lorin, and Hannah

P.S. If you want to come play but can't, just blitz back, and we'll put you on our email list :D