Today is our LAST Monday Night Dinner of the winter quarter.
We're ending a good run with Earth Science Professor Edward Meyer!

Topic: A nice controversial topic -- hydraulic fracturing (aka fracking)

Date: TODAY, Monday February 25th
Location: Amarna, 23 East Wheelock St.
Time: 7 pm

Chefs: Julia Salinger '15 and Christine Garcia '13

Menu:
- Mushroom, onion and cheddar quiche (for the veggie lovers)
- Ham and cheddar quiche (for the meat eaters)
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Roasted broccoli with cherry tomatoes
- Cherry cobbler for dessert

*** Sponsored by Programming Board ***
Edward Meyer is a professor in the Earth Sciences department as well as the director of field programs. He does research on using K/Ar to date illite K-bentonites involved in orogenic belts, as a proxy for hydrocarbon maturation, as well as constraining the proposed mechanisms for cap carbonate formation. When he's not researching, he teaches introductory Earth Science classes, directs the department's field camp program (the Stretch), supports research labs, and manages the Earth Sciences website and computer system.